Mercy Aigbe’s Husband Denies Beating His Wife, Nigerians React

Mercy Aigbe’s Husband Denies Beating His Wife
Mercy Aigbe’s husband Lanre Gentry has denied ever beating his wife after the allegations that he physically assaulted his wife amidst infidelity accusations.

There were reports that Lanre is having an affair with a former friend of his wife, Opemititi, which might also have been the reason for the altercation between the couple.
LIB shared the  pictures of the actress with bloody and swollen eyes.
In reaction to these reports, Lanre Gentry has come out to declare his love for his wife, adding that he had never laid a finger on her.
The influential hotelier wrote,
Kemi Olunloyo Warned About Mercy Aigbe’s Marriage Crash in 2016“I love my wife so much” adding t

hat “Well I know my wife did not have hand in this because have never beat my wife and I we never beat her because I love her so much”