​I Can’t Wait To Have My Own Family’ -Ruth Kadiri


Posted by Akintaro oluwafemi Akins

Ruth Kadiri speaks on being single in her

late twenties and how she wants to get

married and have kids in a recent interview

with  ‘ Star Gist ‘.

Ruth Kadiri:

“I’m looking forward to having kids and a

family but I have no control over the timing

of such things.

“There are certain things we don’t have

control over and finding the right partner is

one of them.

“You don’t decide when you find the right

person, so wherever you find yourself at

whatever point in life, it’s important to be

happy at that stage.

“Of course I want to have kids, I want to

have a family and I want to do it right.So as

an individual, I’m preparing myself for that

phase for when it eventually comes but for

now I’m just working hard and trying to be

happy.”